Our purpose is to end suffering.
Our practice is to study the self, maintain the precepts and serve others.
Our mission is to provide the teaching, training and transmission of Zen Buddhism;
to be engaged with our community and with interfaith activities.
- Precept study
- Working with a teacher
- Council and Communication Practice
- Formal Service: Liturgy and ceremony
- Gate of Sweet Nectar
- Day of Reflection
- Retreat: sesshin and intensives
- Dharma Talks and Study
- Shared leadership & Circle work, working Together (Samu/ Fushinzamu)
- Being of Service and Social Action